88% Cotton 12% Nylon
240 gsm / 8.46 oz
Flame Retardant Fabric / All functions can be combined.
NC Flame Retardant fabric collection from LEVITEX consists of protective fabrics made from 88% cotton and 12% nylon, with flame retardant finishes. These fabrics are mostly used in regions with hot climates and in industries such as Oil, Gas, Electric, Machinery, and other industries
LIGHT & DURABLE FR-FABRICS FOR HOT CLIMATE
- NFPA 2112/EN11611/EN11612 compliant
- Chemical flame retardant finish
- Excellent protection against fire, heat & welding
- 100% cotton for comfort, softness & moisture control
- Excellent color retention (colorfastness)
- Excellent wash shrinkage
- Robust shade consistency
- Tested to industrial laundry 50-100 washes at 75ºC.