79% Cotton 19% Polyester 2% Anti-Static
200 gsm / 7.05 oz
Flame Retardant Fabric / All functions can be combined.
LEVITEX Flame Retardant fabric collection consists of protective fabrics made of 80% cotton and 20% Polyester with flame retardant finishing. These protective fabrics are mostly used in such industries as Automotive, Petrochemical, Power energetics, and other industries. Made of natural fibers they are soft and comfortable to wear, have good perspiration and absorption properties.
- NFPA 2112/EN11611/EN11612 compliant
- Chemical flame retardant finish
- Excellent protection against fire, heat & welding
- 100% cotton for comfort, softness & moisture control
- Excellent color retention (colorfastness)
- Excellent wash shrinkage
- Robust shade consistency
- Tested to industrial laundry 50 washes at 75ºC.